• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haha, y’all are the guys buying football jerseys with men’s names on the back of them, lol. Nothing like wearing a jersey with a Dude’s name on the back to feel safe, lmao
I've never owned or wore a NFL jersey. The few games I've gone too I was picked on for wearing camo. I think I've said it 1000 times now but I don't own anything NFL related.

quest.jpg

well while were at it, i guess i may as well not go to the store, bar, or any sporting event for fear i will see someone that disagrees with me, i demand anywhere i go or view only ever express MY values because you know, they are more important than other peoples values and mine are the most American!!! i will also refuse to shop anywhere that employees anyone who disagrees with my views so i have decided to boycott EVERYWHERE. whew tehre we go, my feelings are now safe in my safe space away from snow flakes!!!

yall are a hoot

So you are stating that your opinion is correct and anyone that disagrees is a snow flake. Sounds like antifa doctrine.
Maybe I am wrong but, I always thought that snowflakes are the anti-patriotic, anti-capitalism, anti Constitution basement dwelling leaches of society. That engage in violent protests when their useless, spoiled asses can't get their way.
Yes you are correct. We went out and started violent protest during the superbowel.
You have your opinion and I have mine. Difference is I won't tell you that your opinion is wrong.
"i guess i may as well not go to the store, bar, or any sporting event". This would be okay with me. Stay in mommy and daddy's basement.

I'm amazed that some of you clowns defend their right to protest, but not our right to protest their protest. You can watch whatever you want, but I personally won't be watching NFL football........ever. I'm not a Flag worshipper, but I did swear allegiance to it, so maybe it means a little more to me and people like me. That flag will be draped across my Fathers, brothers, sons, and my own coffins one day. So watch what you want. I'd hate to live in a country where you couldn't, but don't be a dick about me not watching.

If Colin Kapernick could play quarterback at a high level, he would still be playing. Kapernick was going to be a backup in the NFL after the dreadful season he had. The NFL doesn't really care who you voted for, or what you believe, if you can play the game at a high level, you will get paid. Dallas paid a lot of money for a high profile player that had issues and was a constant embarrassment to the team. Colin is not in football because he just did not play well. No team wanted a back up QB for the money he was asking and yes, the baggage he would be bringing. The NFL is a business and all about winning. They would sign the devil if they thought it would help the team win. Oh, I did not get any of this information from Briebart, but I may start reading it! lol
Actually the NFL does not hire players, the team's do. There are also many examples of elite players NOT being signed due to their off field antics or behavior issues.

Back
Top Bottom