• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Diesel Truck Opinion

I'm on my second cummins, it's build up pretty nice, level 2 EfiLive tunes from Anarchy Diesel. It's not a smoker at all really. It does have a build tranny, my first dodge I had a Suncoast that I blew 2 times and I was running a smarty. It was a coal roller for sure. The only time I wish my new truck smoked a lot more than what it does is when people get right up on me, I usually give them a few puffs.

I'm on my second cummins, it's build up pretty nice, level 2 EfiLive tunes from Anarchy Diesel. It's not a smoker at all really. It does have a build tranny, my first dodge I had a Suncoast that I blew 2 times and I was running a smarty. It was a coal roller for sure. The only time I wish my new truck smoked a lot more than what it does is when people get right up on me, I usually give them a few puffs.

That is a good thing. I always like clean tunes, with alot of power. That means whomever tuned it knows what they are doing. People sometimes think all that smoke means its got allll the power. I did have a helluva lope tune on my dsp5 in my Dmax :evil:

That is a good thing. I always like clean tunes, with alot of power. That means whomever tuned it knows what they are doing. People sometimes think all that smoke means its got allll the power. I did have a helluva lope tune on my dsp5 in my Dmax :evil:
Yeah I'm glad it's got a clean tune. That Smarty was awesome though. I've been trying to be easy on this one. I had the other truck when I was probably 21 and it got beet on like a 20.00 hooker. Now that I'm older I value things a lot more

Yeah I'm glad it's got a clean tune. That Smarty was awesome though. I've been trying to be easy on this one. I had the other truck when I was probably 21 and it got beet on like a 20.00 hooker. Now that I'm older I value things a lot more

HA!!! Man I do too. If i am ever able to own another, i will baby it!

uploadfromtaptalk1454092690148.png
uploadfromtaptalk1454092697227.png

When I was 21 vs now
uploadfromtaptalk1454092733964.jpg

I kid I kid... I'm pretty sure I'd be looking at your tailgate driving down the road if we ever lined up. I've got EFI Live, but I know my stock trans hates me driving on even the 100hp tune.

Back
Top Bottom