• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Display your rights! Carry open! .............or maybe not.

CC is a good way to maintain gun rights, sure, I'll agree to that. Not rocking the boat is a great way to maintain the status quo.

Dunkel, you have yet to give me a logical, responsible reason why OC is a good idea. I'm not interested in the "Because I can".

Because there is no argument. Why? Because it doesn't continually have negative public energy surrounding it.

Quit changing the subject. I've never argued against concealed carry because it is a perfectly legitimate choice. You don't have to defend your choice to me or anyone else. On the other hand, you are making very serious charges against open carry, so I'm asking you to back up those charges with real world facts.

Now answer the question...what more restrictive laws have been passed as a result of someone lawfully open carrying somewhere?

you mean like that guy that was killed by the cops right in front of his fiancee when he came out of a costco or something like that because someone saw his gun printing and called the cops? is that something like you were talking about?

I need a link or it's BS as far as I am concerned.

Dunkel, you have yet to give me a logical, responsible reason why OC is a good idea. I'm not interested in the "Because I can".

I have, in fact, given several reasons why I choose to open carry. I don't care if "because I can" doesn't interest you.

Again, quit changing the subject...you have claimed that open carrying will result in us losing carry rights. Give me an example of that actually happening.

Quit changing the subject. I've never argued against concealed carry because it is a perfectly legitimate choice. You don't have to defend your choice to me or anyone else. On the other hand, you are making very serious charges against open carry, so I'm asking you to back up those charges with real world facts.

Now answer the question...what more restrictive laws have been passed as a result of someone lawfully open carrying somewhere?

Back up and take a look at the thread title. This isnt about "what laws have been changed due to open carry". That's a crafty detour for you to dodge the question I have asked you in 3 threads now. Please see post number 61.

Back
Top Bottom