• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

• Total voters
It's a logical extension (albeit an extreme one, but nonetheless logical) given the proposition that all NFA items should be legal for everyone. Is it the age of the owner? Because I thought "everyone means everyone?" Just because your proposition creates the potential for absurd results, is it necessarily an emotional thing to evaluate the proposition up to and including its extremes, or is that just academic rigor? Honestly, I think your responses to the picture are just as emotional as the post itself-- under the original proposition, this is a potential outcome, but your respective feelings got hurt when I pointed it out.
Did not.

Sure, why not? They would be too damn expensive for any normal person to buy anyhow.

Not really. The NFA is some bull****. An SOT can buy a fully automatic HK mp5 for 1000 bucks. It would cost me 20,000. Thats bull****. I cant even get a ****ty mp5 clone for 1000 bucks. They get full autos. No fair.

Bull****. It is meant to draw emotions.

There is nothing intellectual about it.

I didn't say intellectual, I said logical. Logic dictates that if all persons are entitled to own/operate NFA items like machine guns, and this little tyke is, indeed, a person, then logically the pictured person is entitled to own/operate the pictured machine gun.

I didn't say intellectual, I said logical. Logic dictates that if all persons are entitled to own/operate NFA items like machine guns, and this little tyke is, indeed, a person, then logically the pictured person is entitled to own/operate the pictured machine gun.

I dont have a problem with her owning that machine gun. She looks responsible to me.

I'd she if has the funds.....go for it!!!!

I vote yes because this items are and still would be very expensive. A quality can isn't expensive because the company wants it to be its because the materials used are very expensive. so if the took away all of that bs, most of us still couldnt play in that sand box anyway. as far as fully automatic goes I think for those of us that have shot them extensively will agree fun to dump ammo into a berm with fun to empty mags with but not so fun to buy or reload ammo for. you get less trigger time and only a slightly bigger smile with full auto. And plus there are still Gang members who are of legal ability to buy guns so it would be the only take one rule to ruin it for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom