• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

• Total voters
That shows exactly what you know sir.

He hasn't done it because he does not have (nor is likely to acquire) the technical savvy or access to the machining capabilities to perform these operations and create a workable full-auto firearm. If, however, we made machine guns legal and unregulated, he wouldn't have those impediments to deal with.
If criminals threw the machine guns in the ditch after a crime like they do their hi points then yeah I guess he'd have access to them too. If every gun in the world disappeared then he'd use a bat, a knife, a stick, or maybe his fist. The gun isn't the problem with the situation.

That shows exactly what you know sir.

He hasn't done it because he does not have (nor is likely to acquire) the technical savvy or access to the machining capabilities to perform these operations and create a workable full-auto firearm. If, however, we made machine guns legal and unregulated, he wouldn't have those impediments to deal with.

You think he bought that Hi Point legally then sir? He aint got the desire to have full auto, if he did he would. I have the desire to have one LEGALLY and think it ought not cost over $20k plus the tax stamp to have one.

i39.tinypic.com_mmanvo.gif

I say YES - The world is in a downward spiral circling the bowl - Lets speed it up... FWIW - The 2nd amendment was written when muzzle loaders were the best you could get... Do you think it would have been written the same way by the same people today??

Im not really trained to operate my car at 159MPH. It goes that fast though. So should they ban cars that operate that fast? Its not the governments job to protect me from myself.

No, I do not believe they should. I was making a structural point-- the regulations on FA firearms decrease supply and make it less likely that a bad guy will have access to them. I was responding to another poster's claim that criminals are already breaking laws, so NFA laws are moot in that community; I don't believe that to be the case, simply because the numbers of crimes committed with FA weapons in this country is infinitesimal, primarily, I think, due to NFA laws. I'm not sure how that point relates to your BMW, but, if I'm to believe the apparent consensus in the thread, I'm an idiot incapable of understanding such things.

I say YES - The world is in a downward spiral circling the bowl - Lets speed it up... FWIW - The 2nd amendment was written when muzzle loaders were the best you could get... Do you think it would have been written the same way by the same people today??

Yes I do.

I should have voted NO. Just wasn't thinking.

Most of the NFA stuff is dumb and should be unregulated.

I'm not so sure about M249 type machine guns though. I haven't really thought it out. I think the rifle is the core of an arsenal. It's also a symbol of freedom. The AR is the modern musket. We should get whatever the military gets. Not sure about what to with firearms 'above' that.

I'm fine with explosives, missiles, and poison gas being regulated.

Back
Top Bottom