• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

• Total voters
I think I derailed my own thread.

i.imgur.com_gX4dufC.jpg
ya think? :p

- - - Updated - - -

did they use a machine gun?
I don't think so; but I did stay at a holiday inn last night :boink:

I say yes, but I believe full auto would have to require some sort of safety training to own. Everything else is stupid and isn't even debatable imo.

The rules of firearms safety are the same for a bb gun as they are a full auto rifle. Look them up and memorize them if you aren't familiar with them.

I have to say yes... I dont think the gov should regulate guns period. However, if I were to introduce legislation.. i would leave the full auto on the NFA and just push to have SBS, SBR and suppressors removed from the list.

I kinda hope this is the direction we are going with several states legalizing suppressors for hunting.

The rules of firearms safety are the same for a bb gun as they are a full auto rifle. Look them up and memorize them if you aren't familiar with them.
Yes, Tech Jacket already mentioned that without being an asshole. You ever been to a public range? The general public don't always follow the rules of firearms safety. I'm not suggesting federally mandated safety courses, but I also don't think a 120lb18 year old kids first time firing a full auto .308 he just bought from wallmart should be next to me at the range. I'm not saying he shouldn't be able to have the gun, I'm just saying maybe the dealer or manufacture could offer him some basic training because quite frankly a bb gun and a high caliber full auto rifle are not the same.

Back
Top Bottom