• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

• Total voters
I vote yes because this items are and still would be very expensive. A quality can isn't expensive because the company wants it to be its because the materials used are very expensive. so if the took away all of that bs, most of us still couldnt play in that sand box anyway. as far as fully automatic goes I think for those of us that have shot them extensively will agree fun to dump ammo into a berm with fun to empty mags with but not so fun to buy or reload ammo for. you get less trigger time and only a slightly bigger smile with full auto. And plus there are still Gang members who are of legal ability to buy guns so it would be the only take one rule to ruin it for all of us.

laws have not stopped anybody from getting a gun. Look at Chiraq. Chicago is worse than baghdad now.

you have to ask him sir. Next time he is standing out there with his Hi Point go ask him.

That shows exactly what you know sir.

He hasn't done it because he does not have (nor is likely to acquire) the technical savvy or access to the machining capabilities to perform these operations and create a workable full-auto firearm. If, however, we made machine guns legal and unregulated, he wouldn't have those impediments to deal with.

He hasn't done it because he does not have (nor is likely to acquire) the technical savvy or access to the machining capabilities to perform these operations and create a workable full-auto firearm. If, however, we made machine guns legal and unregulated, he wouldn't have those impediments to deal with.

And so would we without having to beg the government for our "rights".

yes they should be legalized without the need for tax stamps or extra forms to fill out, criminals get a hold of the items that require tax stamps illegally regardles of laws.

most would not own a full-auto firearm anyways due to the cost of ammunition, and silencers would make shooting in ones back yard easier making those who do carry able to practice more often increasing accuracy

Im not really trained to operate my car at 159MPH. It goes that fast though. So should they ban cars that operate that fast? Its not the governments job to protect me from myself.

Back
Top Bottom