• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anybody edc anything really nice or unique?

Is something that costs over 500$ too nice to edc?

• He// yeah! I'll stick with my glock and just shoot the expensive toys at the range.

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • I like looking at my nice guns and maintaining the round count at 0.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • If I paid 800$+ for something I'm going to carry and use it.

Votes: 47 51.1%
  • This poll needs more tacos.

Votes: 28 30.4%

• Total voters
I’ve got a couple and have seen plenty more for sale.

I’m sure that a large quantity made it onto the secondary market, but they were never catalogued by SIG.

Through my contacts as a SIG Armorer, I ended up with quite a few and eventually sold them all into the “civilian market”, when I sold my P239. I’m sure a lot of them got out that way.

I’m sure that a large quantity made it onto the secondary market, but they were never catalogued by SIG.

Through my contacts as a SIG Armorer, I ended up with quite a few and eventually sold them all into the “civilian market”, when I sold my P239. I’m sure a lot of them got out that way.
I was told mine came with the SAS box. One 7 and one 8, but I got it second hand, so it could have been added.

I was told mine came with the SAS box. One 7 and one 8, but I got it second hand, so it could have been added.

It’s always possible. Just because SIG didn’t sell the mags separately doesn’t mean that they didn’t throw them in with some of the “specialty” pistols. Good way to get rid of stock lying around.

Back
Top Bottom