• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does your bug out set up include?

When my wife and I were looking at locations to move to (escaping the North East), we looked at a development about 30 miles west of Chat, alongside the I-24 where it swings north up toward Nashville.

Jasper Highlands is *expensive*, but offers great views, but one thing that my wife said as we got to the top of the bluffs via the only approach from the south was "Two or three guys with 600 yard rifles could hold off a whole town full of scavengers from up here!". I never realized the wife had any tactical smarts until then (yes, a couple of guys with 700's and some good glass would make a real mess of anyone wanting to "share" our supplies).

The guy driving us around said "You guys would fit right in around here. You'd be surprised how many people comment on how defensible it is."

When my wife and I were looking at locations to move to (escaping the North East), we looked at a development about 30 miles west of Chat, alongside the I-24 where it swings north up toward Nashville.

Jasper Highlands is *expensive*, but offers great views, but one thing that my wife said as we got to the top of the bluffs via the only approach from the south was "Two or three guys with 600 yard rifles could hold off a whole town full of scavengers from up here!". I never realized the wife had any tactical smarts until then (yes, a couple of guys with 700's and some good glass would make a real mess of anyone wanting to "share" our supplies).

The guy driving us around said "You guys would fit right in around here. You'd be surprised how many people comment on how defensible it is."
700's? Are you being attacked by poors?

lots of these. Tradable goods..ya know.
C1D61458-31F6-4847-B8F4-92BE2274EFD3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom