• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does your wife carry a revolver or semi?

Does you wife carry a revolver or semi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great timing. I bought my son a Glock 22 for his birthday. My exwife texted me today asking for a Glock 42 for HER birthday. We have been divorced since 1992 and she's now on her 3rd marriage. I texted her back asking for another divorce. Apparently the first one didn't take.

Wife carry's an older Smith 915 because she just loves the dang thing. Tried to give her a Glock 19 or something else but she shoots the Smith do well that she just feels so safe with it.

After my wife's hand surgery she doesn't have the strength to grip and rack the slide. So she prefers her Taurus 605 357 mag. She likes the simplicity of it. Just point and shoot. She was completely against guns when we got together and I quickly changed her mind. She groups very well with it so no complaints here.

Wife started out with an M&P 9c... But one we started riding bikes for exercise, she said she needed something smaller to carry on the trails... She hates my ruger LC9 and won't touch it. My M&P shield in. 40sw too... So I took her to the range and rented 2 .380s, severe J frames and the Ruger LCR-357.. She fell in love with the LCR and carries that daily with a speed strip for reload... It is loaded with 38spcl +p instead of full 357mags though... Shoots it well and multiple times a month.. Out to 10 yards she keeps all rounds in the 8 to 10 ring on quick fire..

Back
Top Bottom