• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does your wife carry a revolver or semi?

Does you wife carry a revolver or semi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife is like yours Sinac, she has a GWCL, A DB9 that she can shoot like no tomorrow, holsters, but will not carry it.
Loves to go shooting, really likes guns, and can shoot well also, but it lives on the night stand.
She's a branch manager at a financial institution and will call as she walks out at night, by herself so someone will know if someone tries to rob/ kidnap/ rape her, guess what my response is..
She does however carry a Kershaw knife I got for her years ago and won't leave home with out it, go figure.

My wife is like yours Sinac, she has a GWCL, A DB9 that she can shoot like no tomorrow, holsters, but will not carry it.
Loves to go shooting, really likes guns, and can shoot well also, but it lives on the night stand.
She's a branch manager at a financial institution and will call as she walks out at night, by herself so someone will know if someone tries to rob/ kidnap/ rape her, guess what my response is..
She does however carry a Kershaw knife I got for her years ago and won't leave home with out it, go figure.

This thing really is bad ass. I always have this - mostly to use on my dogs if they attack another dog. But anyway. I have used mace on a drugged up guy. Dropped him. Not sure a 22 would have done the trick. It was NYC so no guns allowed. For the good guys. Maybe your wives would consider this? Mine will not.

index.jpg

mine normally carries a single shot every now and then it will fire a second round. It is normally stored in my fruit of the looms

Back
Top Bottom