• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does your wife carry a revolver or semi?

Does you wife carry a revolver or semi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What sucks is she actually has a GWL. She just doesn't think to carry it or even have the drive to. I worry because she is a cute 'lil blonde female that works in the Winters Chapel area and she needs to be carrying. I think I'm gonna get her a Remora sticky holster for the G26 so that she has more options which different clothing.

Have you tried a Walther PK380? The one I had was light and accurate, my wife liked it due to the low recoil but she still opted for the LCP.

Carries a S&W Bodyguard .380 but has a judge on her side of the bed. She loves the pouch the bodyguard came in it fits perfectly in her purse and the fact she can Have one in the chamber with a saftey, and the ease of use makes her like it. The judge is so if I'm not home she can blast the bejesus out of someone without question.

Last edited:
My wife believes every gun ever made, even the ones that are on the bottom the Ocean with Pirate Treasure, were only made to shoot our 2 kids.
Ouch man, I feel sorry for you. Some women just aren't comfortable with guns. Mine carries a S&W Shield 9 and loves it. And after a basic handgun course she's pretty damn good with it too!

I'm also thinking a 22lr might build up her confidence in shooting more than anything else. Might have me a good value excuse to buy a new gun.

Back
Top Bottom