• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*don't chase him down after he breaks in**

Kaotiktribe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
137   0
Reaction score
while it is illegal and you shouldnt do that, i feel like the other 3 should also get charged if the shooter is. after all they were accomplices and were there when he was killed

anyway this guy wont have to worry about one of them coming back now for revenge :)

Wished the video worked. Homeowner has at least one prior.
If someone points a gun at me and/or fires from OUTSIDE my home it would change the game in my mind... but yep... not legally.

I dunno man. IF they are actively shooting at you from outside.... that is different than some guy running away from your house with an xbox.

I dunno man. IF they are actively shooting at you from outside.... that is different than some guy running away from your house with an xbox.
Completely agree, legally. What I'm saying is if someone takes pot shots INTO my home from outside, I'm more inclined to use extraordinaire force to kill him. He doesn't get to shoot at me from outside my home then when I engage face away and proclaim "No fair, safe zone!" Same thing as if he is INSIDE my home. If I perceive someone as a threat and feel my life is in danger, I'm going to try and kill that person. There is no 'magic line or posture' of safety from a PRACTICAL standpoint but yes I agree, the law is NOT on my side in that situation and as presented in the OP, the homeowner is charged correctly per the law.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom