• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dumb and Dumber sequel being filmed in Marietta, Jim Carrey on scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
261   0
Reaction score
Yes the long awaited (eyeroll) return of Jim Carrey in his hit film Dumb And Dumber has finally arrived. And it's happening right now in downtown Marietta.

In case you don't know, Jim Carrey thinks that anyone who owns a firearm, specifically if you are in the NRA then you are some sort of inbred terrorist. So what is he doing in Marietta if he thinks we are all so dangerous?

On scene today were a bunch of droolers saying how great and funny he is. Maybe tomorrow there needs to be a few people there asking him why he hates the 2nd amendment so much. People who are against the US Constitution don't deserve such fanfare.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/dumb-and-dumber-brings-crowds-marietta-square/nbNd5/

Last edited:
I have a few friends that were quite excited and spent some time over there today taking pictures with him and whatnot. I was personally not all that interested in going myself.

Maybe you should set up a table and start signing up people to the NRA right there while he is shooting!!

I hope the movie bombs. Well that is not wishing for much, of course it will. I don't care for Jim at all anymore. I just will not watch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom