Dumb and Dumber sequel being filmed in Marietta, Jim Carrey on scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me find that give a **** i have regarding this movie and jim carrey

damn, i dont know where i put it. still cant find it.

ohh well i guess im out of give a ****

ohhhh here we go! The guy is canadian his words don't count....lol silly ODT'rs
no need to grab the pitch folks let the man film. If you don't care for actors that don't like guns...You probably couldn't watch a single movie. Ever...In your life. lol simmer down people

I met him on Tuesday and he gave me his Mercedes , nice Kat. He had three 45 s in the trunk!!!!!

No not really, it's dumb and dumber.

Yea, and they are paying the city 1500 a day to rent the square. What about the folks who have businesses that might be hurt for lack of access to their business?

Yea, and they are paying the city 1500 a day to rent the square. What about the folks who have businesses that might be hurt for lack of access to their business?

Generally any business that is impacted even slightly is well compensated. I know when filming swing vote in New Mexico, a check for 2000 dollars was cut to every resident of the trailer park that was filmed in for three days.

On grown ups the production built a new baseball field for the community for letting them park trailers on there old one. On Men In Black we were all over Manhattan and would pay a business 2500 a day to let us use their phone lines...on top of anu money that was paid for impacting business.

If businesses on the square are being impacted, they are being nicely compensated too.

Yes, film is here for the tax credits. what's wrong with that? There are over 30 productions going in the Atlanta area right now with more coming in every day. Film is bringing billions into the state, not to mention the thousands of jobs that come with these productions.

Last edited:
He is still a douche bag..

- - - Updated - - -

ohhhh here we go! The guy is canadian his words don't count....lol silly ODT'rs
no need to grab the pitch folks let the man film. If you don't care for actors that don't like guns...You probably couldn't watch a single movie. Ever...In your life. lol simmer down people

You got a part in the movie didnt ya? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom