• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Elbert County Tax Thieves!!!!

*****ing about a couple of thousand in school tax is crazy.
I would pay 3 times that to keep those kids in school 8-10 hrs a day and being educated rather than them running around being ignorant punks with nothing to do except cause problems.
NOT MUCH Education going on these days in the system have different types of diplomas . Alot HS graduates cant even fill out job application or read a tape measure ( like said public schools systems have become a money pit ) MORE MONEY TIME SPENT SPORTS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES THAN ANY REAL SCHOOLING > PLUS NO DISCIPLINE IN SCHOOLS EITHER. I DON,T think just because u own a home or property you should have foot the bill when don't have kids in the system. Let folks who have kids pay fee kinda like tuition> Heck know sending food and stuff home with kids on weekends. Worthless parents not taking care of their children if going do it like that heck just start housing them like Military camp.

You cant be talking about the Elberton Wally World?? Its a joke! I really thought I was getting away from the hub bub in Cumming but Holy Crap there isnt anything in this town... Granted I should have looked closer. I just would like to have a steak dinner, go to a Home Depot, shop at anything but Ingles wqthout a 35 mile drive! /Rant

There's a really nice gun club in Elberton, and it has a steak dinner once a month.

Look up the Lake Hartwell Libertarian Party on Facebook if you live in the Hart, Franklin and Elbert county area. I'm a member and we would like to hear from you.

They do that Statewide its like your being punished for owning anything> ( but look on the bright side some states tax there citizens a-lot worse

**** yeah they do!

My buddy in NJ easily pays 25k in property taxes hates it.... But he won’t move. #family.

They always tell me on appeal , ' It's the man in Atlanta who makes the decisions '' I told them last year that I wanted to meet him face to face,see where he lives , see how much he makes how much taxes he pays and i also wanted their (the Accessors board's taxes)! They never can come up with this guy .... or show their Taxes here . So many people went to the Commisioners office for the county monthly meeting , the Chairman of the board squashed the meeting , and 3 days ago H.C. was on channel 5 for a dude made terroristic threats against the B.O.C.. he's in jail .

Back
Top Bottom