entry level ar-15

Love my STAG. Either build and probably best bet is PSA or if you're looking just to buy check out the Windham Weaponry. They carry them at Walmart for $750+/-.

And if u decide to build and have the option of adding a BCG with your upper you better do so. They are impossible to find right now.
I also have a stag. Very well built and runs and runs.

Stag offers great products and offer excellent support. The first 6.8 spc I had was named "Lightening" because it wouldn't hit the same place twice. One email, and they called me to arrange pickup.

They admitted to allowing some less than stellar barrels out the door and replaced the entire upper all within less than ten days. The guy I dealt with couldn't have been more apologetic or helpful. They made a repeat customer of me then.

I still own that 6.8 and a 5.56 Stag too.

I see a ton of **** talk on Delton on other forums, but never any substance to them beyond they uck and their materials suck, but from what I have found their materials are pretty much the same for their bolts and barrels(the hearts of an AR). Any one have any insight as to why they suck?

I see a ton of **** talk on Delton on other forums, but never any substance to them beyond they uck and their materials suck, but from what I have found their materials are pretty much the same for their bolts and barrels(the hearts of an AR). Any one have any insight as to why they suck?

Because the people who paid three times as much for other rifles have to have someone to crap on to keep their values high.

Whatever. From what I've read on that forum - apparently if it ain't Noveske, DD, Colt, or maybe BCM - then it's s***. Those guys are the absolute worst bunch of AR snobs you'll find.

You're right to a certain degree, but there is a lot of good info on there also. I would probably go with PSA myself if I were looking to buy right now.

Check out wyndham weaponry. The src model+= Sight ready carbine
They are about 749 new!
Some of the old bushmaster guys created this one!!!!!

Not some of the old Bushmaster guys. Wyndham Weaponry is Bushmaster. Same factory, same tools, same people. After the freedom group moved Bushmaster to New York the owner who sold the name, but not the tools and factory, reopened his doors under a new name.

Back
Top Bottom