• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EVs are NOT America's future!

I'm just waiting for a photo dump of Nuke And Juke Nuke And Juke 's cyber truck so I can be jelly.

got tired of the trolling. Decided to make an investment thread

got tired of the trolling. Decided to make an investment thread
I don't know enough about investing to even troll that thread if I wanted too :lol:

I had forgotten that Elon Musk is one of those “non African-American Africans”.

I always think of him as the frumpy MIT nerd that sold PayPal to eBay and got 175 million percent better looking.
I always think of him as the crazy dude that was smart enough to shoot his car into space on a rocket.

While everyone was watching a SpaceX launch they were also watching a Tesla commercial. Dude is a frickin' marketing GENIUS.

Dude, it's helpful to hear from folks dealing with this issue around globe.

When you saw the link and read the word Australia, did yo mistaken it for America?

OK, once again I actually read the article. I have trouble taking any car advice from a guy who claims he paid $4,000 for a new radiator for an Infinity QX50.

When a guy who says he spent $4K for a $200 radiator tells me that people had to spend huge amounts of money to replace batteries, I'm thinking he just hangs with people who overpay for car repairs.

His next article probably reads: "Why tires are doomed to fail; my saga of $15,000 replacement tires"

Back
Top Bottom