• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Executive order ring of fire may 5th

always fascinates me when otherwise intelligent people believe alex jones/infowars is not just totally lunatic....

always fascinates me when otherwise intelligent people believe alex jones/infowars is not just totally lunatic....

even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I do wonder about the backpack issue in Boston

fbi-black-backpack-boston-AP13041612269.jpg
from the FBI, this is the pack that contained Bomb1
black backpack with white trim

backpack1-602x490.png
alleged Bombers

Did they do it? is it all a conspiracy? is the NWO taking over?

I dunno, but I know I cannot sell you safety at the cost of your liberties unless you are terrified and hiding in the bottom of your closet.

Attachments

• iSkS96d.rr80.jpg
    iSkS96d.rr80.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 100
I don't like AJ as a source personally I think he has too many ties to the Jesuits and other people who have a big blue star on their flag.

With AJ you have to read "In Between the lines" and take it for what its worth. He is in business to scare people into prepparing for a disaster yet provides no real solutions. The stores he chooses NOT to cover are far more telling than the ones he decides to headline.

Buy this tangerine drink mix, get your radioactive pills, this is where we buy our food, etc.....Steve Quayle is the same way (Granted he does believe in aliens and giants but thats a whole different story).

Now with that said I do respect AJ for the public defiance and protests. I think he has done more for this country that way than by issuing radio broadcasts and tv shows.

Back
Top Bottom