• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Experimenting with appendix carry

I always recommend T-Rex SideCar. I only carry appendix and I’m a larger man. It’s very comfortable. 5.11 makes a good belt, but Magpul and T-Rex offer good belts as well.
I need one of those “infinitely adjustable “ belts... not one with pre-drilled holes. Would one of those work?

I use the 5.11 Tactical Series Style#59409 on a daily basis. It works well with everything I wear and does not have predetermined holes. The T-Rex Arms belts are also like this. Magpul has predetermined holes however.
I need one of those “infinitely adjustable “ belts... not one with pre-drilled holes. Would one of those work?

That buckle would make me want to check my gig line. Can’t do it.

It’s a very rugged belt, once adjusted it locks in and doesn’t shift. Sharp looking, if I do say so. I wear a green one with the USMC EGA on the buckle for classes/training/range work, and a black one with the Spartan helmet for work. I’ve worn the black one on multiple occasions with a suit.

Quit checking my gig line decades ago. It went out the window with shaving daily (nowadays it’s once a week), polishing my shoes/boots, and trimming Irish pennants.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom