• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Experimenting with appendix carry

Has any one used or have opinions on the stealth gear ventcore appendex holsters .

Yes I have tried all of their models. Aiwb and hybrid strong side. Their aiwb are some of my least favorite aiwb rigs for comfort and concealment. Not a fan at all. I Thought the stealth gear scorpion would be better than the previous models but it was still lacking. I do not recommend em for anyone seriously considering aiwb holsters

Yes I have tried all of their models. Aiwb and hybrid strong side. Their aiwb are some of my least favorite aiwb rigs for comfort and concealment. Not a fan at all. I Thought the stealth gear scorpion would be better than the previous models but it was still lacking. I do not recommend em for anyone seriously considering aiwb holsters

Good info. Thanks.

Maybe I overlooked it, but what does the claw do? I’ve read it pushes against the belt but how does that help when appendix carrying? Maybe I am just not visualizing what it does because I haven’t tried one

Maybe I overlooked it, but what does the claw do? I’ve read it pushes against the belt but how does that help when appendix carrying? Maybe I am just not visualizing what it does because I haven’t tried one
Pulls the grip of the gun into your body so it doesn't stick out as much i believe. Helps the grip hug your body

Pulls the grip of the gun into your body so it doesn't stick out as much i believe. Helps the grip hug your body
Found this on the TXC website after browsing some suggestions on this thread. It answers my question and supports your theory.
8336DD1C-E63B-4142-9849-E5EC5DBAE132.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom