• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

F. W. Woolworth's lunch counter menu 1970 - WOW!!

I dont know what prices were when I was growing up in the 80's. We didnt eat out except special occasions. My mom would buy me a chicken sandwich from hardees as a treat before scouts from time to time. My Aunt would invite us out to eat catfish a couple of times a year. My dad would treat us to hotdogs on his weekend but thats what dads do when they only have you every few weekends. Its crazy I eat out more a week than we did in a year. My kids think nothing of it

Here the McDonald’s
1179548F-5AA3-4333-93C0-109675506327.jpeg

I dont know what prices were when I was growing up in the 80's. We didnt eat out except special occasions. My mom would buy me a chicken sandwich from hardees as a treat before scouts from time to time. My Aunt would invite us out to eat catfish a couple of times a year. My dad would treat us to hotdogs on his weekend but thats what dads do when they only have you every few weekends. Its crazy I eat out more a week than we did in a year. My kids think nothing of it
I am trying to teach my niece how to budget her money. When handling her receipts for a month, I was stunned to discover how much she spent on outside or fast food. I told her she was going to have to learn how to cook.

I am trying to teach my niece how to budget her money. When handling her receipts for a month, I was stunned to discover how much she spent on outside or fast food. I told her she was going to have to learn how to cook.
I discussed this with wife last month we spent 805.00 eating out, not counting around 900 at grocery store which includes paper products etc but dam.and we don’t eat at what I call fancy.Mexican with couple margaritas 45-50 bucks we ate at Jim shaws last night early bird special $44 with tip and drank water.

I discussed this with wife last month we spent 805.00 eating out, not counting around 900 at grocery store which includes paper products etc but dam.and we don’t eat at what I call fancy.Mexican with couple margaritas 45-50 bucks we ate at Jim shaws last night early bird special $44 with tip and drank water.
Macon's restaurants have lost their minds with pricing.

I usually eat at home before going "out to eat."

Back
Top Bottom