• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback opinion???

Question guys,
I'm fairly new on here and have a question. I have done at least 5 deals now where I left the other party feed back but never received any. Any body that this has happened to what did you do about it? Not mad by any means... Just wondering everyone's thoughts!
It happens, it sucks. But with 19 positive and no negs, you're doing okay. I've had this happen once or twice, it helps to send a friendly PM, if they don't do right. If they still do nothing, write it off to karma and move on.

It's not that big a deal. If you leave positive feedback and they don't, send them a pm and remind them. If they still don't reciprocate them contact a mod and have the feedback you posted removed if it still bothers you. If you keep pestering them you could get dinged and you'll be viewed by others as a real dill hole.

Question guys,
I'm fairly new on here and have a question. I have done at least 5 deals now where I left the other party feed back but never received any. Any body that this has happened to what did you do about it? Not mad by any means... Just wondering everyone's thoughts!

Yeah, it has happen to me a few times, most of the old timers never forget, just let those people know that your waiting for your Feedback.

Back
Top Bottom