• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Feedback opinion???

So far I've only had one deal where I didn't receive feedback and that was a noob and we traded through mail. I usually always tell whoever I deal with that I'll post feedback as soon as I can get online after getting home and they agree to do the same, so far it's worked pretty well. The one who didn't leave me any feedback I just didn't let it bother me but I may not deal with noobs with no feedback anymore, been reading and hearing too many stories of folks getting burned by some in the last few herds of noobs.

Question guys,
I'm fairly new on here and have a question. I have done at least 5 deals now where I left the other party feed back but never received any. Any body that this has happened to what did you do about it? Not mad by any means... Just wondering everyone's thoughts!

Be mad! If everything went as planned they should leave appropriate feedback.

Message the person in question and ask them something simple and not rude

"Hey man I think you forgot to leave me feedback!"

In my opinion, positive feedback should not be removed.

If you left a positive feedback, then you were happy with the deal you made and/or the item you received. The other guy not leaving feedback does not change that.

Removing positive feedback is the same as leaving a retaliatory negative feedback. Again, just my opinion.

In my experience, 95% of the time, people leave feedback, and 99% of the other 5% will after you message them.

Back
Top Bottom