Firearm Tiers

If you own a firearm, it is your RESPONSIBILITY to have a slide lock, or even better a trigger lock, or even better a lock box, and thats only if you're too broke to buy a safe ay the same time you buy your first gun.

These are the guns the liberals want, not ours, they just dont know the difference.
Just to clarify, I don’t know that they actually keep their handguns in a shoe box in their closets. Most new gun shoppers are probably facing information overload and agonize over making the perfect choice. These guy don’t seem to have put much thought into it, contrary to what I would expect for most folks.

Just to clarify, I don’t know that they actually keep their handguns in a shoe box in their closets. Most new gun shoppers are probably facing information overload and agonize over making the perfect choice. They don’t seem to have put much thought into it, contrary to what I would expect for most folks.
I wasnt specifically referring to those dudes for sure, meant nothing by it. Im sure they're sensible guys. But on extreme examples, yea, i know the type. Unsecured guns and unfamiliar owners are BAD news.

When i bought my first shotgun, i asked the guy what i should do with it, and he told me to go put at least 100 shells through it to get used to it, then take it home and clean it and lock it up. Good advice.

Reactions: GFB
They skipped a couple :
NO:
Hi-Powers, Walther PPK, S&W revolvers, Ruger revolvers, AR/AK pistols ,
.45 Colt/.410 derringers

:confused: :becky: :cool:

Otherwise I am in the tier 6 aspiring for tier 7

How does an Ed Brown compare to a Wilson? I have a Wilson and I know the name, just never had one. I was not excited by Dan Wesson options.

Same level of attention to detail just mostly cosmetic design differences depending on the model of course.

In my experience the reliability, options and customer service are about the same. Can’t go wrong with either one.

Back
Top Bottom