• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Firearm vehicle modifications

ATLEMT

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
So since we've had a few threads about modifications to their cars for gun stuff. So here is a thread to talk about this type mods.

So far here is all I've done, old Blackhawk mag holster I've mounted In a pocket of my dash to hold a spare glock mag without sliding around.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_02_26_7eqaqu4y.jpg

Im working on a couple of ceiling racks for an AR and a shotgun for when I am shooting, so I can just stick the rifle and shotgun up there and not have to worry about them in the back of the Jeep so I can have all my other **** just thrown in it

Does anyone build or know the company that makes the gun safes for SUVs? I have seen them in magazines where they sit flush with the back floor of a SUV and lock and can slide out if needed. PM if you build them or know who does.

So since we've had a few threads about modifications to their cars for gun stuff. So here is a thread to talk about this type mods.

So far here is all I've done, old Blackhawk mag holster I've mounted In a pocket of my dash to hold a spare glock mag without sliding around.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_02_26_7eqaqu4y.jpg

I've got a useless pocket in my truck. Now I know what to do with it...Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom