• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FPS Russia is out of prison.

Dont do illegal **** and you wont go to prison. Just bc its socially accepted By a lot of people now still doesn’t make it legal. If you’re going to do interstate trafficking of a schedule one substance you better be ready to do the time I didn’t feel sorry for him

Yeah there so much more to this it’s not funny, I think this was like Al Capone. Couldn’t get him for what they thought happened, so they did this.
I’d love to be able to read all the reports on this... but it’s all kept real quite. THATS what really has me concerned...
A friend of mine, his uncle is the sheriff in his area and arrested him more than once. Dude already had the atf watchin him for his videos bc they thought he was the one makin machine guns. They belonged to some dealer. So you get raided once and eventually those charges were dropped but to then continue makin the videos(no problem there) but then to start having drugs mailed to your house while you are in possession of any firearm is asking for trouble. If was a target of the sheriffs department and atf i damn sure would be followin the laws. He made a dumd decision and now he is payin for it. End of story

Yeah there so much more to this it’s not funny, I think this was like Al Capone. Couldn’t get him for what they thought happened, so they did this.
I’d love to be able to read all the reports on this... but it’s all kept real quite. THATS what really has me concerned...
A friend of mine, his uncle is the sheriff in his area and arrested him more than once. Dude already had the atf watchin him for his videos bc they thought he was the one makin machine guns. They belonged to some dealer. So you get raided once and eventually those charges were dropped but to then continue makin the videos(no problem there) but then to start having drugs mailed to your house while you are in possession of any firearm is asking for trouble. If was a target of the sheriffs department and atf i damn sure would be followin the laws. He made a dumb decision and now he is payin for it. End of story

Damn, so if he’d been drinking Bud Light it would have been OK? No law against that. May be not safe per say...
IMO it was all done in fun, and people got to see the guns they only dreamed about in magazines and games.
Yeah it was unsafe sometimes, but IMO we shouldn’t worry so much about what one does that puts them in danger, but doesn’t effect others that are not willing participants.

No, it's not OK. And YES there is a law against that.

Being under the influence of ANY mind altering substance (including beer) is illegal while in possession of a firearm. Being drunk and having a gun on your person is very illegal. You don't even have to fire it to be arrested for it.

YES, it does AFFECT persons who are not willing participants. This asshat Kyle Myers is literally getting high,playing with guns and then posting videos about it. His stupidity gives gun grabbers more leverage while they spread their propaganda to take OUR weapons away.

BTW, I'm pro cannabis legalization (I'm anti alcohol). I'm also pro gun and pro law. If you can't obey state and federal laws then you shouldn't own guns. Don't give the idiots an excuse to take away your guns and your freedom. Follow the laws and you won't be crying in a cell like Kyle has been.

Sorry if you're a fan of Kyle. But he was breaking the law in several ways. There's no debating that fact.

Reminds me of this meme you posted awhile back...

F47A0F35-6929-485D-9B31-7872DD8F917E.jpeg
Don't forget kids, you live in a free country.

Back
Top Bottom