• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full auto trouble

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Hypothetically: So you go to a private range with a friend and ride in his car, at the range he whips out a fully automatic AK-47. It is obviously un-registered and he claims it is "from the streets"? Do you ride back with him back to your car knowing an illegal MG to be in the car? What is the best option in your opinion of what to do after discovering his illegal MG?

Last edited:
Your the GD lawyer and you are asking us? Do some drive bys before you get home.Make it worth the trip anyway,b4 you sell your soul to stay out of jail.

lol I know a fellow from another forum who was in this particular situation, was surprised by illegal MG's, but still got in the car for the ride home, was pulled over and arrested. While I'm not sure what he was finally charged with (he had some stuff going on with his own life he admits) and he spent 1 year in federal prison and now is in a federal halfway house.

Recently a new friend of mine claimed to have access to full auto guns while we were at the range, he may have been BSing, but he has alot of money and travels back to his home in Mexico quite often so I don't take him for a bull****ter. I'm not sure what he meant by access, but I don't think I'll ever go shooting with him again.

Last edited:
Your friends sound a lot more interesting than my friends.

This is kind of like saying "so was out to lunch with a friend, he tells me he has a pocket full of crack... while driving home, we were pulled over..." Not comparing FA guns to crack directly, but it was the first illegal thing that came to mind.

Back
Top Bottom