• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GEORGIA VERSES MICHIGAN

Winner to national championship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on you dawgs you voted 79.2% in favor of ga over ala in that poll,do you think Michigan that much better than bama.

The only way GA loses this game is if they have been looking past Michigan towards Alabama. THAT, and if Stetson plays QB. Kirby needs to play JT Daniels. He gives GA a MUCH MUCH better chance to win a Championship. Stetson is OK for game managing against crappy teams, but he just doesn’t appear to be a championship qb. I could be wrong, but Kirby USUALLY finds a way to choke in the big ones.

That being said, UGA is hands down the most talented team in college football. But, that is nothing new. They just always find a way to kill themselves. If they cant win it this year then all I can say is Mark Richt 2.0

The only way GA loses this game is if they have been looking past Michigan towards Alabama. THAT, and if Stetson plays QB. Kirby needs to play JT Daniels. He gives GA a MUCH MUCH better chance to win a Championship. Stetson is OK for game managing against crappy teams, but he just doesn’t appear to be a championship qb. I could be wrong, but Kirby USUALLY finds a way to choke in the big ones.

That being said, UGA is hands down the most talented team in college football. But, that is nothing new. They just always find a way to kill themselves. If they cant win it this year then all I can say is Mark Richt 2.0
They do have some true talent but they’re not teaching English there. Listen to the defensive safety or tried to listen could not understand a Flippin word he said gold teeth and All! Pitiful

I hate you Gator people.
But I think you nailed it.

You, bass222000 bass222000 , are wise beyond your years...........for an in-bred heathen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom