• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got the crud (NOW COVID POSITIVE)

Yeah it takes a few days of symptoms before the tests detect the virus. I had no idea until we got it . A lot of people feel sick. Test day one. Shows negative and they go about their business assuming it's just a common cold ( well, is for most ).
Hope you feel better soon Just1more Just1more !

Feel like crap. No energy. Congestion and a major headache. Tested NEGATIVE for Covid and no fever.

edit. As of last night I am now Covid + :sick:
I had that over Christmas and am still recovering. I can say with all honesty that I have never been that sick in my life.
Being overweight and having other health issues I'm sure didn't help any. I can tell you I wouldn't wish that on anyone and I hope you recover quickly.

Go to tractor supply and pick up Ivermectin (yes it's horse de-wormer) also get some vitamin D3, C and Zinc. This remedy knocked it out of my wife in 2 days, I felt it coming on and started taking this combination and never got sick. I never wore a mask and never got vaxxed and never got sick.
  • Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
  • Vitamin D3 10000iu once a day for 7 days or 50000iu once a day for 1-2 day
  • Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days, squeeze out about 1" on a spoon add a little honey for flavor.

Back
Top Bottom