• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun for sale poll:

Why is this gun still in my safe?

• The gun is priced too high.

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • The price is too low and there must be something wrong.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • The pictures suck

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Capt. Dave Sucks

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • It's Christmas, dummy, no one is buying toys.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Saving money for tacos.

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
and my 2 cents Christmas is less than 2 weeks away an 700 on a gun for the majority on here is probably alot to spend right now....not saying its not worth it just to close to Christmas

drop it 100 bucks and it will sell better too .. I know it has 6 mags, but as long as it has the original mags that came with it I could care less about extra mags. Once youve sold the gun do you have anything that takes that mag? If not, if I bought the gun Id offer you 5 bucks each on them.

drop it 100 bucks and it will sell better too .. I know it has 6 mags, but as long as it has the original mags that came with it I could care less about extra mags. Once youve sold the gun do you have anything that takes that mag? If not, if I bought the gun Id offer you 5 bucks each on them.

I'll bet you never has a note sent home to your parents accusing you of being overly subtle :)

It's not a Glock?

Seriously, the 1991 isn't the Colt model that many folks clamor after. A Commander at that price goes pretty quick, but is is Christmas time and...

Back
Top Bottom