• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun for sale poll:

Why is this gun still in my safe?

• The gun is priced too high.

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • The price is too low and there must be something wrong.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • The pictures suck

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Capt. Dave Sucks

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • It's Christmas, dummy, no one is buying toys.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Saving money for tacos.

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
#1 Reason is because it is fair price for a quality firearm. Seems that the new trend on the ODT (at least for me) is that "most" everybody wants to beat you down because they do not know value or quality, sort of like it's some kind of a game for them. I feel your pain, maybe it will get back to normal after the holidays.

Mmm yup nice gun honest price but not a steal.. Unless it is EXACTLY what someone is looking for I think it won't move till Christmas is over. Hey maybe someone will get gold for Christmas and think... I sure wish I had gotten a compact 1911 instead. :thumb:

I would love to take that one off you hands. However, I do not have Gold or silver to trade and $700 is not an option. You may want to try some other gun trades and see if you move it that way. You may find one that you can either sell or trade for what you want. if interested I have an XDS with goodies to trade :eyebrows:

Pics....doesn't have a lot of appeal. I'm sure it's a fine firearm though. Put a glock sticker in the background and add $50 to the price and it'll sell by dinner :)

Back
Top Bottom