• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun show section

mtgldr

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
145   0
Reaction score
How about a section dealing with gun shows in GA. If there was a specific place to talk about them based on the month they were happeneing I think people would tell others what they found and if the show was worth driving 2 hours to attend. I know I'd attend more if I knew it was a good show but required a little drive time.

To keep it simple, within the section just break down sub-forums by month. Then people could put advance notices about shows in up coming month sections and put their opion in the current months section on shows they attended.

Just my .02

I made the events forum with stuff like this in mind. I put up the shows/events that I plan to attend and everyone is welcome to comment on the shows or list what they found. If there is a show or event that isn't listed feel free to post it yourself.

Does that sound ok?

I made the events forum with stuff like this in mind. I put up the shows/events that I plan to attend and everyone is welcome to comment on the shows or list what they found. If there is a show or event that isn't listed feel free to post it yourself.

Does that sound ok?

Well it's better than no section but my thought of having whatever section this is in, that section would have sub-forums by month. That way we could find things in any particular month. I understand what you're saying and appreciate the space given. Just thinking it may be easier to browse info by month rather than it all being in one place. You've created quite a community here, I appreciate all your efforts.

Back
Top Bottom