• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hackers trying to access my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.... the hackers were thwarted.
That's the second best outcome.
The truly best case scenario would be if somehow you knew they were hijacking your account, but managed to warn the rest of us, and then when the hackers try to rip-off somebody by robbing them at a gun sale... the criminals find they are the guests of honor at an ODT Meet Up and Beat Down.

I think I'd rather enjoy making a con-man feel like the "dead horse" in one of those "why are ODT's used Glock asking prices so high" or "what do you think of a bill of sale" threads.

Hmm.... the hackers were thwarted.
That's the second best outcome.
The truly best case scenario would be if somehow you knew they were hijacking your account, but managed to warn the rest of us, and then when the hackers try to rip-off somebody by robbing them at a gun sale... the criminals find they are the guests of honor at an ODT Meet Up and Beat Down.

I think I'd rather enjoy making a con-man feel like the "dead horse" in one of those "why are ODT's used Glock asking prices so high" or "what do you think of a bill of sale" threads.

Yes, that would be a hilarious way to perform a smack down on a hacker thief. Love to see that happen actually.

I used to download music via BitTorrent sites. Had several accounts with similar user names and passwords. Lost them all one day. I was pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom