• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had a good day at Cool Acres 1000yrd range

6 dasher is killer, not many people use it.
@1000 yds you should have been close to
+26 moa
Or 7.5 mil
And had a trajectory of approx -275

The wind drift would be about 65" per 10 mph crosswind
6 dasher is a fast bullet but very easily thrown off course do to the light weight at longer distances. It is the most steadiest round other than the 6br.

Again very impressive especially with a 20 mph crosswind today at times. You would be hell with a 338LM or 50BMG out to 2400yds

6 dasher is killer, not many people use it.
@1000 yds you should have been close to
+26 moa
Or 7.5 mil
And had a trajectory of approx -275

The wind drift would be about 65" per 10 mph crosswind
6 dasher is a fast bullet but very easily thrown off course do to the light weight at longer distances. It is the most steadiest round other than the 6br.

Again very impressive especially with a 20 mph crosswind today at times. You would be hell with a 338LM or 50BMG out to 2400yds
I shot it Saturday at their match ,I would have been waiting a lot longer today for sure to shoot in similar conditions.
I make up some MOA with the pointed hunting bullets over their claimed BC.

I am guessing you are running lapua brass with either reloader 26 @ about 40gr or h1000 @ approx 46 gr.
Please don't tell us this is off the shelf ammo on those groups.
You my friend are rocking a 243 caliber when most people cant hit a large deer at 200 yds
You should be very proud of yourself again i am shocked at those groups
I would call BS but all of your numbers lineup CONGRATS " seriously "

I am guessing you are running lapua brass with either reloader 26 @ about 40gr or h1000 @ approx 46 gr.
Please don't tell us this is off the shelf ammo on those groups.
You my friend are rocking a 243 caliber when most people cant hit a large deer at 200 yds
You should be very proud of yourself again i am shocked at those groups
I would call BS but all of your numbers lineup CONGRATS " seriously "
Thanks,Lapua 6br brass fire formed to 6 Dasher ,the high node for this gun I am running RL 15 @ 33.50 grns with the Vlds +5 into the lands.

I was waiting to see if you said fire formed brass. Hell you hit everything on the head. AWESOME JOB
You need to shoot a 300rum that's where the fun starts
Have a great night

FB_IMG_1504015989847.jpg

Back
Top Bottom