• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Had my first bad experience here

Top or bottom?? ( )( ) or ( . )( . )

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Bottom

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Apparently something set off your spidy senses. What was it?

Idk guy has plenty of positive feedback. But was just acting sketchy throughout the night.. told me his permit was getting renewed...at least show me the old one. Like really your drivers license does nothing

I personally don’t give a **** about showing or a basic BOS, whatever helps you sleep at night but some guys on here would lose their minds over showing you their personal information.

Most of the time upon meeting, I’ll ask for a flash of it, and request they cover the address w their finger, I just wanna know they have one w their pic on it

the option was, per the ad, "by contacting me you are legal to own a firearm," he met that requirement, no neg for the lack of a ccw.

Yep I changed the ad, it could be taken either way so I’m not gonna “neg” him over it..but everything up to that just seemed off so normally if someone showed up on time w good coms and good feedback, I don’t sweat it. This time was just off

Easy to me if I’m hearing the facts right.....neg on 1st meeting. No neg on permit.

I’m not gonna neg the guy over it cause to some degree the permit was miscommunication. But he was just acting sketchy. Sketchy w a permit is one thing
Sketchy without one and without the old one is a breaker

Back
Top Bottom