• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hammerless Snubby Revolvers

KB1176

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
433   0
Reaction score
I looked around online and I don’t see many in a 2” barrel. Every other revolver I’ve shot other than the Kimber K6S I’ve hated.

I might look into getting another one. Any suggestions?

I like the close to 2” barrel, hammerless, and 6 shot preferred. I’m wondering if the Kimber is the only one that checks all the boxes.

I like mine. The one I have is Blue, Alloy frame and very light to carry and exceptionally easy to conceal.
Although not rated for 38+P it's what I carry. I practice with standard loads, mostly DEWC. I suspect if push comes to shove the gun will handle a cylinder of +P loads.

1708223264773.png

Caliber?

S&W has a selection of 5-shot snubbies that check all your other boxes.

Ruger has the 5-shot SP101, and you can find one in 9mm, which is a great choice.

S&W, Ruger, and Colt have 6-shot snubbies that can be bobbed. I’ve bobbed hundreds of them, it’s a very simple job.

Caliber?

S&W has a selection of 5-shot snubbies that check all your other boxes.

Ruger has the 5-shot SP101, and you can find one in 9mm, which is a great choice.

S&W, Ruger, and Colt have 6-shot snubbies that can be bobbed. I’ve bobbed hundreds of them, it’s a very simple job.

357 or 38. I just got rid of 9mm lcr.

I had to look up what bobbed meant. Interesting.

Never thought of the concept. You're definitely right OP. Yep, seems Kimber or bob one. Personally, I couldn't bring myself to do it. But I do understand why

Back
Top Bottom