• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Harassing people who open carry

Irrelevant..... Oh..Ok... whatever you say... So check out what Georgia OC'ers have to say....

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?94-Georgia

Have a nice day....

Outdoorsman1

Unfortunately, sites like OpenCarry.org usually toy with the "Open Carry Rally" style agenda. It's too easy for 100 men and women to open carry and lean on each others support as a group. Where the rubber meets the road is with the OC proponents we have here who OC on their own on a daily basis in an unsupported manner. 100 brethren probably don't experience the douchery that one man may on his own.

Unfortunately, sites like OpenCarry.org usually toy with the "Open Carry Rally" style agenda. It's too easy for 100 men and women to open carry and lean on each others support as a group. Where the rubber meets the road is with the OC proponents we have here who OC on their own on a daily basis in an unsupported manner. 100 brethren probably don't experience the douchery that one man may on his own.

I'm really not understanding this hatred you seem to have for open carriers. Why does it bother you so much?

Ok... now thats funny.... almost laughable..... So your saying that people who go to OC rallies ONLY carry at the rally and never (or hardly ever) carry alone.... I guess you were right about one thing..... people in Georgia are not people in Wisconsin... So I guess if you are going to come up with arguments (or reasons) like above... then I am done here.....

Again... have a nice day.

Outdoorsman1

CCW never said "every" person who open carries does it for ego reasons. I open carry every now and then. It is not for my ego, nor to show off my pretty little beat to hell glock. Just something I do that I am comfortable with.

Back
Top Bottom