• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Harassing people who open carry

Some people really like open carry, but the drawbacks outweigh the benefits no matter how you look at it. Generally speaking, folks who open carry are more into it for egotistical reasons.

I don't see anything wrong with open carrying, i mean no doubt alot of people carry so they feal they have bigger balls, but i mean if we have a legal right to OC then why not express that? What those cops did was wrong and what the NRA is not doing is f%cked up to.

I can only say why I personally like to open carry, I find it more comfortable. I dont think about my gun any more open carrying than when it is concealed. For me the benefit of OC vs CC is that I dont have to worry about my gun showing when I stoop down to get something from the bottom shelf of the grocery store. Its showing all the time.

Some people really like open carry, but the drawbacks outweigh the benefits no matter how you look at it. Generally speaking, folks who open carry are more into it for egotistical reasons.

put some bacon on it and quit'cher'*****in'

I can only say why I personally like to open carry, I find it more comfortable. I dont think about my gun any more open carrying than when it is concealed. For me the benefit of OC vs CC is that I dont have to worry about my gun showing when I stoop down to get something from the bottom shelf of the grocery store. Its showing all the time.

I am quite fond of lazy CC - if they dont see it... fine... if they do see it... whatever.

i dont see anything wrong with OC either , but it is an invite for the gun haters and any one else that don't like it . If you got tough skin and don't mind the criticism by all means OC , i'm sure billybob , i just got thru POST certification won't mind harrassing you either!! i personally won't and will not subject myself to what might come of it if i do OC , pocket or IWB is better for me

Back
Top Bottom