• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever had to pull before while at a red light?

I was sitting at a red light about 6 months ago, it was the after noon when I got off work about 4pm in my loud ass mustang with the music blasting, not paying attention with the windows down (doors were locked), some guy walks up and reaches in unlocks the door, opens it and sit down in my car. Needless to say he got a real close look at the G23 I told him to get the F*** out of my car and ask what he was thinking. He said he just wanted a ride to the liquor store. He got out and I went on my way.

I was sitting at a red light about 6 months ago, it was the after noon when I got off work about 4pm in my loud ass mustang with the music blasting, not paying attention with the windows down (doors were locked), some guy walks up and reaches in unlocks the door, opens it and sit down in my car. Needless to say he got a real close look at the G23 I told him to get the F*** out of my car and ask what he was thinking. He said he just wanted a ride to the liquor store. He got out and I went on my way.

I had that happen about 15 years ago at the corner of Piedmont and Phar. I was about to turn right on to Piedmont and was looking to my left for an opening, when I heard the door open, guy just hopped in, met my 1911 (cause I would ride with it in my lap), started back stroking. Some people are amazing.

I had that happen about 15 years ago at the corner of Piedmont and Phar. I was about to turn right on to Piedmont and was looking to my left for an opening, when I heard the door open, guy just hopped in, met my 1911 (cause I would ride with it in my lap), started back stroking. Some people are amazing.
Almost had to do the same one time. My buddy was carrying his bag to the car leaving our hotel room and some crackheads kept begging for a ride and trying to get inside. Luckily my buddy got the door shut because I was pulling the Kimberly out of the nightstand.

Ive really been hitting the protien powder hard lately. IF someone jumped in my truck im pretty sure they would just die from lack of fresh air. That would be awesome tho. I fart real good and somebody jumps in and is like "Dayyumm you stank" and gets out

Back
Top Bottom