• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever had to pull before while at a red light?

Driving home from Atl I have had a couple of incidents with road ragers blinking headlights at me and tailing me(not trying to pass since they switch lanes with me), had some jalopy car inf ront of me at the 400 toll and the guy got out and walked over to me to ask for change, but he was a mean looking prison built dude and when he got out my 33 took a little hop up on my lap. Anyway gave him .50 to avoid having to reverse and because he was nice enough, he never said a thing about the gun, not even sure he noticed it.

I was sitting at a red light about 6 months ago, it was the after noon when I got off work about 4pm in my loud ass mustang with the music blasting, not paying attention with the windows down (doors were locked), some guy walks up and reaches in unlocks the door, opens it and sit down in my car. Needless to say he got a real close look at the G23 I told him to get the F*** out of my car and ask what he was thinking. He said he just wanted a ride to the liquor store. He got out and I went on my way.

How funny would it be if someone jumped in and you pointed the gun at them and said "Close the door and put on your seatbelt. We have somewhere we need to be." Remembe the movie with Martin Lawrence and Tim Robbins where he was going to car jack him? That was funny as hell! Not sure I could remain calm enough to pull it off but it would be funny.

I drew down on a so called "meat salesman" with my thunder ranch .45 acp revolver. He was walking around my house "selling meat". Also, he had NO freezer in his truck. Best part is when I drew, he turned his ankle.

How funny would it be if someone jumped in and you pointed the gun at them and said "Close the door and put on your seatbelt. We have somewhere we need to be." Remembe the movie with Martin Lawrence and Tim Robbins where he was going to car jack him? That was funny as hell! Not sure I could remain calm enough to pull it off but it would be funny.
freakin hilarious

I almost pulled my weapon just today at a stoplight. I looked over at the next car and the scariest looking woman I have ever seen was lookin at me like a piece of meat. Whoo Glad I could get outa there before she could act out her fantasies.

Not quite sure if I'd be posting stuff like that on here. It definitely can and will be used against you if the worst happens. JMOYMMV
ditto... do I wish to use my recreational pistol to end ones life?? Nope, definitley don't want my daughter to see it, or my sons first memory to be his father killing someone. I shudder at it.

Back
Top Bottom