Hear that sound?

Meh..... Everyone had to see it coming. Prices hit 2k for a basic rifle and anyone mechanically incline jumped in the pool. PSA must really be putting a hurt on these brand name companies;)

Prices hit bottom a while back and everyone's goal seems to be how cheap they can build one. While the top shelf, butt hurting AR owners claim how crappy this cheaper version must be... I doubt I will ever get 1500 out of my rock river that I paid back in 05, that's ok. I'm not in to flipping guns.

People expect to be able to buy low and sell high at the same time. Doesn't always work that way. Enjoy the cheap AR stuff now while it lasts. But, I wouldn't try and sell anything right now. Time to buy, not sell. When Hillary gets elected, you don't want to be needing anything at that time but it may be a good time to sell surplus.

People expect to be able to buy low and sell high at the same time. Doesn't always work that way. Enjoy the cheap AR stuff now while it lasts. But, I wouldn't try and sell anything right now. Time to buy, not sell. When Hillary gets elected, you don't want to be needing anything at that time but it may be a good time to sell surplus.

Will you vote for her?

Back
Top Bottom