• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HECKLER & KOCH UNVEILS NEW MODULAR RIFLE – HK433

To me HK isn't that great and this rifle is a indication of that they use to be good but now running out of ideas so they are just slapping their name on trash.

So now we're calling HK trash?

They've yet again created something new and because you think it resembles another platform you want to bash on it without giving a chance to hear performance results. Again, that's just male bovine fecal matter!

Since I gave a valid answers to your question, I ask that you respectfully do the same for myself...

What makes HK not so "great"?

So now we're calling HK trash?

They've yet again created something new and because you think it resembles another platform you want to bash on it without giving a chance to hear performance results. Again, that's just male bovine fecal matter!

Since I gave a valid answers to your question, I ask that you respectfully do the same for myself...

What makes HK not so "great"?
Dude, lol you don't have to get all butt hurt cause I think HK isn't the bees knees. It's not my style not my ideal weapon I think there are far better options. It's called an opinion and everybody has one and they all stink.

I wouldn't waste a dime on a HK product but that's me. You can buy it a drool over it and for the price of that one rifle I can find another company that makes the same rifle at a better price and buy two. And it will perform just as well.

Dude, lol you don't have to get all butt hurt cause I think HK isn't the bees knees. It's not my style not my ideal weapon I think there are far better options. It's called an opinion and everybody has one and they all stink.

I wouldn't waste a dime on a HK product but that's me. You can buy it a drool over it and for the price of that one rifle I can find another company that makes the same rifle at a better price and buy two. And it will perform just as well.

The butt hurt card huh? That's where you take it? I thought we were having a decent discussion. You're just full of pure win.

I didn't ask what your ideal weapon was or if you could justify the price of HK or not.

You simply made a ass of yourself with empty comments about something you have no clue about. Deal with it bud.

Although, I do agree with your fact about opinions.

The butt hurt card huh? That's where you take it? I thought we were having a decent discussion. You're just full of pure win.

I didn't ask what your ideal weapon was or if you could justify the price of HK or not.

You simply made a ass of yourself with empty comments about something you have no clue about. Deal with it bud.

Although, I do agree with your fact about opinions. Yours reeks of horse S*** at the moment.
Man you must really got a hard on for HK. The idea of a decent discussion went out then window when you first said my opinion was asinine then advised me that my statement was "male bovine fecal matter".

It's very typical for people to throw out insults so quickly when they receive information that doesn't sit well with them or doesn't conform to thier standards. But it's ok, no harm no fowl.

Last time I checked descent discussion and debates didn't start out with one side throwing out tastefully worded profanity at somebody who doesn't agree with them.

Man you must really got a hard on for HK. The idea of a decent discussion went out then window when you first said my opinion was asinine then advised me that my statement was "male bovine fecal matter".

It's very typical for people to throw out insults so quickly when they receive information that doesn't sit well with them or doesn't conform to thier standards. But it's ok, no harm no fowl.

Last time I checked descent discussion and debates didn't start out with one side throwing out tastefully worded profanity at somebody who doesn't agree with them.

Hard on... No, but I tend to give credit where credit is due.

Agreed on the last part, I shouldn't have said Bullc*** and Horsec*** as it was uncalled for and you're entitled to your opinion. I can man up and say I was wrong.

No that we're best friends can you tell me why they're (HK) considered trash in IYO :boink:.

Hard on... No, but I tend to give credit where credit is due.

Agreed on the last part, I shouldn't have said Bullc*** and Horsec*** as it was uncalled for and you're entitled to your opinion. I can man up and say I was wrong.

No that we're best friends can you tell me why they're (HK) considered trash in IYO :boink:.
To me I just don't think the price warrants the hype. It's like FN sure they make good stuff but I feel like your paying for a name. And HK did make the first striker fire but why is it Glock is the king of sales on striker fire.

Wow... not sure if I really want to jump in here...

I am not an HK fan, but I do appreciate their designs and guns. If I could afford it, I would definitely get a P7, it’s just one cool pistol. The P30’s are creative, original, reliable durable and accurate guns. Sure, I prefer other rifles and handguns over HK, but I don’t think they are garbage or junk. Also I think HK has come out with more original designs than the other manufacturers I prefer, like Glock, Sig and Colt. Would I trust my life to H&K? absolutely ! I just don’t trust my wallet to HK, especially those rifles... they proud of them.

Back
Top Bottom