• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HECKLER & KOCH UNVEILS NEW MODULAR RIFLE – HK433

Wow... not sure if I really want to jump in here...

I am not an HK fan, but I do appreciate their designs and guns. If I could afford it, I would definitely get a P7, it’s just one cool pistol. The P30’s are creative, original, reliable durable and accurate guns. Sure, I prefer other rifles and handguns over HK, but I don’t think they are garbage or junk. Also I think HK has come out with more original designs than the other manufacturers I prefer, like Glock, Sig and Colt. Would I trust my life to H&K? absolutely ! I just don’t trust my wallet to HK, especially those rifles... they proud of them.

Well said... I, as well, would love a P7 but missed the boat. Had the opportunity to purchase two like new P7's in the box several years ago at Moss pawn for a decent price but just didn't foresee the value to skyrocket like it has in recent years so I passed. I also agree that their rifles and sub-guns are expensive if even available to the civilian market, which are my main two complaints about HK.

Come on man, really?

I'll entertain your guestion and name just a few... G36, UMP, PSG8, XM8 and SL8 are pretty much all "ground breaking" as one could get these days.

Are you looking for someone to re-invent the wheel?

I think he is looking for a laser gun to be wow’ed.

To me HK isn't that great and this rifle is a indication of that they use to be good but now running out of ideas so they are just slapping their name on trash.

The PPQ is FARRRR from trash.

for the price of that one rifle I can find another company that makes the same rifle at a better price and buy two. And it will perform just as well.

I get it now, you are one of those “my 299 dollar AR will do everything just as good as a Noveske,LWRC,SCAR,LMT,FN, ETC” people

Ill toss in my 2 cents. Yes, it looks like an ACR copy but that does not mean it shoots like one. Ive had an uzi clone made in China. It was a uzi, sure. It was also a piece of monkey trash. My IMI uzis are good to go. Never had a single issue. I own several HK products. They do cost a lot but they run and I feel I get my monies worth. Its all about the user and what the user wants.

Case in point is my Galil. Yes, its heavy as **** , not the most ergonomic and its just flat out ugly. However, the action is like butter, the accuracy is suburb and the recoil impulse is next to nothing. Sure I could have bought 6-7 AR-15s for the same money but that aint what I wanted. I wanted the 1983 Magnum research imported IMI galil ARM 5.56. So, I made it happen.

If they release these rifles here Ill go check one out. If it feels good I may buy one.

23658346_10210750408216482_1121009069023608232_n.jpg

everything is just as good as anything else guys. confirmed earlier by a guy looked up to on this forum.
no more brand or type or caliber arguments since any reason can be found to confirm everything is just as good as anything else.

imagine choosing a poor quality firearm....well that's not possible anymore. there is no wrong choice.
problems -->you can't waste ammunition -->instant equalizer--> just became 'good as any other'
have it fixed and still have problems? no worries -->parts were in stock and it was fixed fast and service was great, supported the economy --> equalizer --> good as any other
cost too much? caliber expensive? too pretty? too rare? then don't shoot it much, instead post pictures of it online for likes plus it stays closer to new --> equalizer--> good as any other
endorsed by known internet gun forum guy who says it's as good as any other? well then you can bet your ass it will be as good as any other

If HK is just overpriced trash why do so many men whose lives depend on their firearm carry one?

Personally, I have found that in many cases, not all mind you, but more often than not...the Germans, Austrians and Swiss make fine, high quality firearms, watches and cars.

And yes they are usually expensive. So are good whiskey and cigars. Not to say you can’t buy cheaper pretty decent stuff ...but that doesn’t mean the higher priced stuff is mislabeled trash.

And that’s all I have to say on that subject.

everything is just as good as anything else guys. confirmed earlier by a guy looked up to on this forum.
no more brand or type or caliber arguments since any reason can be found to confirm everything is just as good as anything else.

imagine choosing a poor quality firearm....well that's not possible anymore. there is no wrong choice.
problems -->you can't waste ammunition -->instant equalizer--> just became 'good as any other'
have it fixed and still have problems? no worries -->parts were in stock and it was fixed fast and service was great, supported the economy --> equalizer --> good as any other
cost too much? caliber expensive? too pretty? too rare? then don't shoot it much, instead post pictures of it online for likes plus it stays closer to new --> equalizer--> good as any other
endorsed by known internet gun forum guy who says it's as good as any other? well then you can bet your ass it will be as good as any other

Wait, I'm confused... Are you talking about the thread that cmshoot cmshoot posted about about quick AK fixes? The one in which you claimed to be very well informed due to having 3 AKs that you have shot over 60k rounds throug? The one where cmshoot cmshoot listed a handful of rifle makers that he felt were very good options? I didn't see anywhere in that thread where he said that all rifles were just as good as any other. Was he recommending Hi-point carbines for his training classes? Did he say that a kel tec sub2k would be a good choice for taking into a war zone? Did he encourage everyone to run out and get a Remington model 742 for home defense? Seems to me like you may just be mad that someone thinks that your beloved AK isn't the only reliable option out there.

Sure, I'll bite. Is an HK "worth it"? Well, that's completely subjective, but if you just say they're "garbage" with no objective data to back it up, it's just talk. Just say I don't feel they're worth the cost for my needs and be done with it. In the words of @Al Capone, "Stop being poor" is in order.

3 aks and 1 ak pistol with numbers of rounds mentioned that surpass any ar i've heard of. i may be wrong, so someone post something about an ar lasting over 30,000 rounds on 100% original parts (no replacements) and i will concede that ars are just as good as any other rifle.
maybe i don't support the economy of buying disposable junk that needs repairs. or maybe some don't understand what quality used to mean.
and not everything that is more expensive is better. in other platforms that does seem to be the case.

Thats very contradicting aren't most of the AKs and AK ammo in the world surplus (aka disposed of)

And heres your proof , you have more shooting to do to make a comparison.......

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/10/27/ever-wondered-80-100k-rounds-fired-ar-15-barrel/

3 aks and 1 ak pistol with numbers of rounds mentioned that surpass any ar i've heard of. i may be wrong, so someone post something about an ar lasting over 30,000 rounds on 100% original parts (no replacements) and i will concede that ars are just as good as any other rifle.
maybe i don't support the economy of buying disposable junk that needs repairs. or maybe some don't understand what quality used to mean.
and not everything that is more expensive is better. in other platforms that does seem to be the case.

I have 3 AR rifles and one AR pistol with over 70k rounds each through them, never replaced any parts or cleaned them, and they all still shoot 1moa or better
-some guy on the internet

Happy now?

Back
Top Bottom