• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HECKLER & KOCH UNVEILS NEW MODULAR RIFLE – HK433

The ODT has been getting their panties in a wad recently. The AK mod thread and now this. Carry on.

Just answer this, where are all of the Bushmaster modular barrels and bolts for the ACR? You can call it modular all you want, but if you don't actually come through in manufacturing the said components, is it actually modular? Bushmaster failed the ACR.

The ODT has been getting their panties in a wad recently. The AK mod thread and now this. Carry on.

Just answer this, where are all of the Bushmaster modular barrels and bolts for the ACR? You can call it modular all you want, but if you don't actually come through in manufacturing the said components, is it actually modular? Bushmaster failed the ACR.

The Scar is better. And the best pistol ever made was a Glock 1911

Sooo they basically made a Bushmaster ACR?

www.sportsmanswarehouse.com_img_products_original_bushmaster_acr_basic_semiauto_rifle_319567_2.jpg
And Bushmaster didn't design the ACR. Magpul did, and fittingly enough for this particular thread, drew design ideas from the H&K G3.

Lol at calling the HK G36 groundbreaking. Having been issued a military grade G36 to carry into harms way (ie select fire) I can state from first hand experience that it’s a craptastic rifle. Building a sub-par rifle is hardly new or groundbreaking.

ok i am happy now.
confirmed other internet guy with high round count on ar rifles and ar pistols.
as good as any other!
next it's mossbergs, psa and other good as any others

Yea...HK vs Bushmaster is like Mercedes vs AMC

The original ACR didn’t come out of Bushmaster, it came out of Skip Patel of Cobb Mfg. He invented the ACR and the BA-50 (then called the FA-50) at Cobb Mfg, then was bought out by Bushmaster. The original ACR’s were excellent guns, I can’t vouch for the Bushmaster versions.

Ill toss in my 2 cents. Yes, it looks like an ACR copy but that does not mean it shoots like one. Ive had an uzi clone made in China. It was a uzi, sure. It was also a piece of monkey trash. My IMI uzis are good to go. Never had a single issue. I own several HK products. They do cost a lot but they run and I feel I get my monies worth. Its all about the user and what the user wants.

Case in point is my Galil. Yes, its heavy as **** , not the most ergonomic and its just flat out ugly. However, the action is like butter, the accuracy is suburb and the recoil impulse is next to nothing. Sure I could have bought 6-7 AR-15s for the same money but that aint what I wanted. I wanted the 1983 Magnum research imported IMI galil ARM 5.56. So, I made it happen.

If they release these rifles here Ill go check one out. If it feels good I may buy one.

View attachment 1395559

I had that exact same Galil. Wish I still had that exact same Galil! I’ve only sold/traded away a few firearms I regret losing, and that’s one of them.

3 aks and 1 ak pistol with numbers of rounds mentioned that surpass any ar i've heard of. i may be wrong, so someone post something about an ar lasting over 30,000 rounds on 100% original parts (no replacements) and i will concede that ars are just as good as any other rifle.
maybe i don't support the economy of buying disposable junk that needs repairs. or maybe some don't understand what quality used to mean.
and not everything that is more expensive is better. in other platforms that does seem to be the case.

Yes Comrade, I’ve seen, shot and owned AR’s that had the kinds of round counts you brag of that kept on ticking along with original parts. It’s not that magical, it’s quality manufacturing with quality materials.

And before you knock again on “confirmed another internet guy”, remember that you are just another “internet guy”, here to spread your Politboro-esque message of unequalled Russian superiority. Everything you claim I am doing, you are doing in spades.

As per usual, you have taken my posts extremely out of context, and made wild leaps of conjecture. I’ll rank those up there with your statements of 60,000rd AK’s with no parts replacement/breakage.

I’m offering up common sense advice while quantifying and qualifying my viewpoint. You’re simply swinging a hammer in one hand, a sickle in the other, and shouting at anyone who does not agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom