• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help getting a tiny screw that broke inside a 1986 honda rebel

Lol exactly. The bike runs fine with the stupid thing inside but theres a f***ing annoying tapping noise from the exaust almost coming loose. I bought the bike for 800$ its not worth adding a 400$ for mechanic work. The rear brake light stays on and i want a couple of parts swapped out so im taking it into the shop within the next month or so but i want to do all i can at home to ease my wallet. Id be perfectly happy with the bike if not for the clacking noise.

Yeah. Im trying to stay away from drilling because i really dont want to make it worse. The screw inside is likely very rusted but i think with a very strong point and someone holding the bike it should come out. Its at a really awkward place too. So i wouldnt really trust a drill in this case.

@SOLGardener. That is actually a really great idea. Never thought of that. And it could possibly work. Ill take some pics outside in a few minutes and excuse the redneck mechanics. I just want to hold it together untill i get all the peices to it.

Here are the pics

Attachments

• 20161003_190035.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • 20161003_190302.jpg
    20161003_190302.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom