• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help me pick a new concealed carry handgun

Thanks for all the good advice and direction. I had the chance to handle a Glock 30S today after church and I really like the feel and size. I wear a 2 inch wide gun belt and was really concerned about the weight of my Ruger SR45 IWB with a 10 round magazine and a spare magazine and the way it pulled that side of my pants. I'd have to go up a size in pants to be able to carry that. I tried on the IWB holster with the Glock 30s and really liked the feel. I'll probably carry the spare mags in my back pocket like I do with my Sig.

I'll check with Stoddards here in Douglasville tomorrow and see if they have it in stock. And yes, Douglasville is starting to get ghetto in some areas so I'm looking forward to upsizing to the 45.

Thanks again!

Get you a glock 19 with a fulcrum trigger and you will thank me later. Not a .45 but shoots damn good.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 13
Compact thin frame .45 recoil is a bit more but manageable. Not as comfortable to shoot as a full size but it is a subcompact conceal defense pistol. Only reason selling mine is to fund an i gotta have that purchase.

Back
Top Bottom