• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help me pick a new concealed carry handgun

I just acquired a Springfield XDS .45, 3.3" and I really like it. Very accurate.

Yup, when I read this early today I wanted to say, "Nobody loves the xds?"
You just need a 6 or 7 round mag to lessen the recoil.
In my Gearcraft holster it damn near disappears.

Reactions: MRH
I will have to throw in the glock 30 into the hat again. Have owned two and man are they accurate and very comfortable to carry. I actually dont carry one now, I carry the Ruger LC9S Pro with a extended 9 round backup magazine. Good luck with your choice

Picked up my 30S today. It's breaking in the new holster now. I had a chance to take it apart and check it out and will take it out to shoot tomorrow or Thursday. I'm very impressed with the way it fits my hand and the way it hides away when I have it on. Just not sure how I'm going to carry 4 or 5 10 round magazines without looking a little bulgy in places.

Nothing wrong with the Glock 30 short frame, BUT.... did you at least handle a Srpringfield XD-45?
I like the feel of the XD's in my hands.
They have a stubby grip with the 5-round mags, but you can get extended mags that give you a couple more rounds and let you get a full grip with your pinky finger on the weapon.
www.springfield_armory.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_04_XDS94045S_1200x782.png

.45, single stack, not too large and not too small....Any answer that does not include the word "Commander" and the numbers "1911" and then go on to mention "stainless" for recoil reduction and then "bobbed tail" for both print reduction and comfort of shooting...has grossly neglected sound advice.

Back
Top Bottom