• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holding Parents Responsible for Children's Crimes

Can you control what your wife says or does. Likely NO. Same as children, you can raise them right, teach them right. And do everything you can do to make it right. You can't control a human mind for the most part. Once a child gets a certain age they are going to do what they want. The law says at 16 they can have sex if they want,nothing the parents can do about it. It's there right. So now you have some women wanting to hold you responsible for another person mine. I think it's very wrong. I under the peoples concern, but this is not the right action to be taken in my opinion.

They are grasping at straws to resolve an epidemic. If nothing else it shines a light on the problem and the community is addressing the issues. There are many communities that evidently have quit trying. There is a similar ordinance in effect in Savannah.

Punish the kids to the full extent and the problem goes away..
giphy (5).gif

Stop letting people off easy and let their actions have consequences and usually the behavior changes.

**** like this should never happen...
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-teenage-car-thief-arrested-35-times

Back
Top Bottom