• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Home defence Australian style

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
A WOMAN who was chased out of her house by an intruder would be dead today if not for a neighbour who came to her aid, killing the bandit, the good Samaritan’s family said last night.

The neighbour, aged 42, was released from police custody pending further inquiries into his role in the death.

“He’s doing as well as expected,” a family member said.

“She probably wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him.”

Police believe the intruder was returning to the Frankston Heights house he used to live in when the woman arrived home and caught him there about 1.30pm on Friday.

Witnesses said they then heard the woman screaming as the intruder chased her out of the house in Cassia Grove.

It is understood no weapon was involved in the man’s death, with one line of inquiry focusing on possible asphyxiation.

“It was heroic what he did and to react so quickly. It’s a brave act,” she said. It is understood the neighbour was on his back veranda when he heard the woman’s cries for help.

He then walked over to the property, where there was a confrontation with the intruder.

Police are continuing to investigate the sequence of events that led to the death.

A friend of the woman said yesterday that she was “very protective” of her children.

“She is very distressed and a bit battered,” he said, she remains in the Alfred Hospital.

“She is an amazing woman and a very good mother.”

“He’s a brave man to do that. It’s probably luck that he was there,” she said.

So there you have home defence in Australia, a brave man rescues a woman and her kids from being murdered and is arrested by the police and faces possible charges. These are the 'progressive' laws we have to live with. Also you have to choke the b*st*rd to death as you can't carry a gun!

Obama wants this style of gun control for US. To be mention on the state of the Union later. Maybe a recommendation to become a colony of the United Kingdom too? May as well, no? After all, he does get a lot of financial support from foreign sources...just for this purpose.

A WOMAN who was chased out of her house by an intruder would be dead today if not for a neighbour who came to her aid, killing the bandit, the good Samaritan’s family said last night.

The neighbour, aged 42, was released from police custody pending further inquiries into his role in the death.

“He’s doing as well as expected,” a family member said.

“She probably wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him.”

Police believe the intruder was returning to the Frankston Heights house he used to live in when the woman arrived home and caught him there about 1.30pm on Friday.

Witnesses said they then heard the woman screaming as the intruder chased her out of the house in Cassia Grove.

It is understood no weapon was involved in the man’s death, with one line of inquiry focusing on possible asphyxiation.

“It was heroic what he did and to react so quickly. It’s a brave act,” she said. It is understood the neighbour was on his back veranda when he heard the woman’s cries for help.

He then walked over to the property, where there was a confrontation with the intruder.

Police are continuing to investigate the sequence of events that led to the death.

A friend of the woman said yesterday that she was “very protective” of her children.

“She is very distressed and a bit battered,” he said, she remains in the Alfred Hospital.

“She is an amazing woman and a very good mother.”

“He’s a brave man to do that. It’s probably luck that he was there,” she said.

So there you have home defence in Australia, a brave man rescues a woman and her kids from being murdered and is arrested by the police and faces possible charges. These are the 'progressive' laws we have to live with. Also you have to choke the b*st*rd to death as you can't carry a gun!
Kept reading that thinking there was a happy ending aside from the woman's safety but looks like no good deed goes unpunished there as well.

Same thing would have happened in NY if the Dad had defended the daughter. He'd be in jail right now for killing or hurting those 4 poor little mis-understood young boys full of potential that accidentally brutally gang raped the daughter after chasing Dad off with a gun. WTFE. Take my ass to court and let a jury decide just like the guy on the OP's story.

12108208_10153791592824369_8079321587845618320_n.jpg

I'm glad the lady and get children are safe, the man who saved her should get a MEDAL, Obama always talks about where he lives in Chicago and about the crime and guns. But, his ASS has secret service protecting him and his family, because he knows his COMMUNIST Ass would Not last 1 day without them, OBAMA is NO DIFFERENT from any other LIBERAL (PROGRESSIVE) politician he knows that if him and his Party try to make up the USA into EUROPE the people will RISE up, NO GUNS mean they WIN!!!!!

I'm totally digging that the neighbor choked the guy to death. I wonder if it was a literal hands around throat thing or a choke hold of some kind? Yes, after being a Marine serving in the arm pit of the world, being in LE and working in EMS I'm a sick twisted individual. I want to know these things. :)

:bolt:
I'm totally digging that the neighbor choked the guy to death. I wonder if it was a literal hands around throat thing or a choke hold of some kind? Yes, after being a Marine serving in the arm pit of the world, being in LE and working in EMS I'm a sick twisted individual. I want to know these things. :)

Back
Top Bottom